Learn by doing
We believe in project-based learning for real skill-building. We help you display every completed project on your website to create a real-world portfolio and get hired.
Do project-based learning for real skill-building.
Use every completed project to create a real-world portfolio.
Use your portfolio and new skills to get hired.
How it works
Zachary Proser's School for Hackers is a project-based learning program with two goals:
- Help you build real-world software skills
- Help you demonstrate these skills effectively so you can get hired
- Real projects designed by a Staff-level software engineer
- Exclusive guidance and career advice available only to students
- Learn from and network with other students
- Courses are designed to roll up into your portfolio, building your online presence and helping you stand-out to hiring managers
- Marketable skills
- From Infrastructure as Code to software engineering, CI/CD, automation, deployments, command line tools and more
- Get pair-coding and real-time help from teachers
- Get hired
- Get your next job by leveraging your portfolio and new skills