Here's what people have to say about working with me.
I love to share what I've learned via tutorials and technical deep dives.
Super CatFacts Service in Golang and K8s
I built a ridiculously over-engineered CatFacts service in Golang as an example of a clean and maintainable web service. Then I deployed it to Google Cloud via Kubernetes.
Cf-terraforming Terraform export utility
We wrote a Golang CLI that lets you export your Cloudflare resources into Terraform config and state files.
Dogfooding Cloudflare Workers
We wrote a worker and put it in front of api.cloudflare.com and dash.cloudflare.com to handle graceful TLS deprecation and to help test the platform.
I have over 8 years of experience in full stack development.
- DevOps automation
- Core engineering team responsible for Cloudflare's control plane
- Full stack systems design and engineering
- Build systems, UI and microservice development
- Bespoke web application development for clinical trial projects
- Employee #9 of realtime stream processing engine startup
- Acquired by WealthEngine